Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Wondreful World of Technology

I only know the basic part of yahoo, the finding of information. But I have never messaged anyone on yahoo messaging. I have a yahoo account, but I only use it get all information sent to my email address. I think by doing this reseaching project, the best way to communicate with others on chat sites, would also help me learn how to chat with others in different ways other then on myspace. I started my search by seeing which way could I possibly chat with someone on yahoo. I would get my friends email address and send them a message. But this would be my first time doing that because i have never did this before ("Yahoo Homepage")

I also learned that yahoo has a chating system called instant messaging. To me instant messaging is a chating system that allows people to message each other and receive the message back and forth instantly within a second the message is sent. I downloaded the instant messagener by logging into my yahoo account, clicking on the instant message icon, and the downloading began. By downloading the instant messager I would be able to add friends to my buddy list and send them an instant message. I have now learned the another way to chat on yahoo other than just emailing someone, and i think is really cool ("Yahoo Instant Messager")


www.Yahoo.com
. Yahoo messaging . 21 May 2008 .

instant messaging." Yahoo.com. yahoo messaging . 21 May 2008 .

No comments: