Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Concluding......The Wonderful World of Technology

Overall, There are many ways to communicate over the computer. You have to ask yourself in what ways do you communicate over the computer now, do the research just as I did, and see which one you enjoy doing the most (the one you'll pick over all the other ways). To me instant messaging would have been the best way to communicate with someone when your far away from them. I have learned alot doing this research and have also begin to use more ways to communicate with others. Some people may like more than one way to communicate. Like I like yahoo for instant messaging and emailing, but when it comes to chating with friends and just looking at peoples pictures and reading their thoughts I would like myspace over all other ways to use the computer. Depending on your usage of the computer would depend on the chating site or search engine you would like better for a certain task. After being introduce to this fantastic chating program, (instant messaging), I now know what to use when I go off to college in a different city. Its not so much far away like japan but its a start to a whole new chating world away from family and friends. I dont know much about it just yet cause im a beginner, but for the next couple of months I would be loaded with knowledge about instant messaging!
"Can't Wait".

No comments: