Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Final Reflection On Private Practice.

There are many answers to my essential question, going to college would be the very first task I would have to complete. For at least three years I would have to work under a certified therapist. After, I do that I can become an licensed social worker. During this project I've learned many things, like how much knowledge I have to know in order to start one, the advantages and disadvantages, and the various steps I would have to take. Through the duration of this search there have been some surprises, for instance how much money I can seek from various companies and the government to help me with my practice. I also was surprised to find out about all the documents I need to have and my annual income depending on how much I charge per session and my other expenses.

My search have been successful, because it answered all of the questions I've had about the procedures and what I need and what I need to know for a private practice. With this information I can let my classmates know when I do my presentation and also whoever curious about this topic. When I get ready to open up my own private practice this information will also be helpful to me.

1 comment:

Elyse2008 said...

I like how you mention what you would need to do step by step. So, your readers would have all the answers they would need just by reading your blog post.