Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Final Reflection on wronfully accused prisoners

In retrospect to my essential question, what can be done about prisoners who are wrongfully accused?, I have learned a lot of different things in the world of the law and how it works. I also feel that I am confident to answer my essential question with no problems because throughout my research I felt that I've found out everything I needed to know. I've learned how the system doesn't control the police, the police controls the system and that is just not right. But there is one thing that I did not learn yet and that would be why does the system work the way it does. I've had many successes and many failures in the journey of my research. The successes in my research was finding the things that may have tend to answer my essential question. My failures were trying to find a specific way to answer my essential question and how hard it was to find things for my topic.

The things that I might do with this new found information about Wrongfully Accused Prisoners is probably tell a lot more people what is really going on and what people are doing about this and how people feel about nobody doing anything about this. I also might want to write articles about this topic because there are a lot of statements to be shared to the world and they need to know how it is possible for them to fix this problem. So in retrospect to what can be done about prisoners who are wrongfully accused? is that people need to think about this and see if they can help out, because your opinion can make a very very very big difference to this problem.

No comments: