Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Wondreful World of Technology

After expriencing the yahoo chating, I went along and took a different approach. I went back to yahoo and myspace, and ask people around my age what ways do they use to communicate over the computer. The most response i got back of course was myspace, and I had a feeling it was going to happen. I then knew what time it was, it was time to go to an older group of people. Alot told me myspace but I also got different responses as will. Some of the answers was goggle, some were yahoo also, but out of the three instant messaging was the best for communicating. Now that I have an instant messenger I love it because its fun to message somebody and receive a message back really quick.

Goggle is another way of communicating but in a very different way. I never used goggle for anything other than a search engine, until I got a goggle account for a school project. Google isn't a site for communicating with just friends, but to the public. I have a goggle account to post blogs on a website that me and a few of my classmates created. I wasn't really into the whole blogging thingy, but i've kinda got onto it the more i do it. Some of my classmates have enjoyed blogging more than others, but its something to learn and get into. Even though it's not a way to keep in touch with a person, it is a great way to get you into expressing how you feel. It can kinda be a public journal, depending on how you use it ("Blogger Homepage").


So different people uses different ways of communicating through advanced technology.

How do you use the computer to communicate interview. 04 26 2008 .


1 comment:

Diera said...

I agree with this post. Communicating through instant messaging has become a big popular thing today. That's all people do is communicate through the advance technology. I like it, it's the quickest way you can talk to someone and for some strange reason it's just fun.