Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Wonderful World of Technology

While doing the research for this project I first started by going to goggle.com and typing the word communication into the find box in the middle of the page, nothing happen and i was ecstatic. I then relized that the word communiation wasn't enough information for even a computer to find the answer for. ("Goggle Homepage")


I took a different approach, since myspace is my favorite way to communicate with my friends on the computer, by logging on to my myspace account and start to find out my friends, friends and familys locations, other then western new york or maybe even another side of the world. I found many people through out the United States but never found anybody out side of the US. I finshed my research by going to the creater if myspace, myspace, a guy name Tom and wrote him a message. I ask him "By any chance do myspace website reach outside of the United States." Im currently waiting on a answer.A day later i logged into myspace again and checked my messages. I got a message from Tom saying that myspace is a chating site that only goes to any country anywhere that has access to a computer ("Myspace Hompage")


After researching the myspace way of communication. I had a few other chating websites to research. I started a new journey on to the yahoo way to communicate ("Yahoo Hompage")


Tom. "Myspace.com." E-mail to Myspace/tom messaging .05 may 08.

goggle.com. goggle hompage. 20 May 2008.
yahoo.com. yahoo. 21 May 2008 .




No comments: