Thursday, April 10, 2008

SCHIZOPHRENIA

"When Began To Think"

While eating dinner at the dining room table my sister's grandfather started to acting very strangely. I asked my stepfather what was wrong with his father.He said that his father was a schizophrenic. So I stopped and paused for a minute and started to wonder what the heck is a schizophrenic.He said it a disease.I thought can doctors find a cure for it. I wondered if it was hereditary. I guessed yeah because in my sisters family four people have it.Two are in a psychiatric hospital for killing and the other to are just plain crazy.
This disease schizophrenia effects a lot of humans,to many.What drew me to this subject is that doctors can't find a cure.People with disease can change in a split moment.I heard of people killing them selves over this disease as I looked it up on the Internet.I had a personal encounter with my sister's grandfather.He put a baby kitten in a microwave and turned it on high and killed it.I was young, but very aware that it was wrong.I would like to know in the brain triggers symptoms of schizophrenia.How bad it effects someone?

No comments: