Thursday, April 17, 2008

INTRO...... Wonderful World of Technology

After being offered a chance to be a exchange student in japan i wondered what it would have been like to be far away from friends and family for 2 weeks across the world. How am i going to communicate with them in a different country cause i can get home sick very easily. I thought of the many ways i communicate with the people that live in my own home town, and wondered would it be possible to communiate the same out of the country. One day recently i arrived to school and my teacher told us to ask ourselves a question that we wanted a answer to. That question then popped up in my head. What type of ways could I have stayed in contact with frinds and family in japan.

The computer immediately came to mind.

No comments: