Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Plot Of The Story Definitely Pulled Me In!!!!!!

I've enjoyed the plot of the story.It truely pulled me in and I would definitely recommend the book to anyone who loves reading books that make you wonder and don't want to stop reading the book once you pick it up.The way the author described the character and the predicament that she was in.Although I was kind of upset about how the character was being treated,I still loved the book because it gave wonderful examples and kind of made me visualize the setting and what Lakshmi and her family was going through.The plot of this story was better than the last few books I've read except for one.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Britt...hey dudette...good start, but when you make references to descriptions you need to clarify with an example. This will help make your points clear.