Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Hustlers Wife By. Nikki Turner pgs.1-152

The characterization in the story was very realistic and seemed that everything in the story can happen in real life. Every single event that happened in this book was explained in a very logical and realistic way for the reader to get into the book while they are reading it. During the times I was reading this novel I felt that everything I was reading was happening right in front of my eyes. The way the events and characters in the book seemed realistic was how the arguments and fights where very well described and the lives of the characters where explained in a way of the real life of a person living in the real world.
I would not like to meet any of the characters because from my prospective they seem like neither one of them know how to act anywhere, especially in the public eye. But there is one reason why I would want to meet them because they are real in what they do or say. So with this reason I like the characters that are in this piece of novel.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Reniya, interesting thoughts, but I'd need some clarification. In the future, use quotations from the novel to show the verisimilitude of the book you are reading.