Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Characters Motivation

I think Georgias motivation would have to be her looks. She thinks she is ugly so she tries harder to be some one she is not. Georgia is motivated to get attention from the boys. I guess she thinks if they dont pay her any attention she must be ugly. In my opinion George is motivated for all the wrong reasons she should try to be going after a goal like higher grades, trying a new hobby. BOYS BOYS BOYS all that matters to Georgia, she isnt happy unless she is getting attention from the males. The more I read the story I do see the character grow. Georgia starts tofocus more on her school work which is motivating her to do betters things with her life.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Shakira, great response. In what ways is the character growing? What is bringing about this growth?