Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Angus thongs and full-frontal snogging-conflict

When I first began reading this book Angus thongs and full-frontal snogging I felt like i had to force my self to read the story. Once i really got into the book it became more interesting to read. I think it was boring how she started the book talking about her annoying uncle and father. Also how she starts off complaining, once i start to read more I just get use to the fact that thats just the type of person she is a winer. Im no writer but I wouldnt recommend starting off a book like Louis Rennison strted this book off. It makes me not even want to finish reading this book. After about the first few pages the plot starts to graps my attention. The one thing that really grabs my attention is a list that the character Georgia made, its called "There are 6 things very wrong with my life"
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next 2years.
2. Its on my nose.
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fouteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will back to stalag 14 and. Oberfuhrer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic teachers.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as an olive.
This list grabed my attention.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

That's a great list. Hey, for your final response, why don't you make your own? Good response. I like the way you make comments on the author's craft.