Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Final Thoughts On "Sold"!!!!!!!

While I was reading the book Sold there were various things I'd disliked about the book.I didn't like how Lakshmi was being treated.She was being lied to,tricked,and mistreated. There were times when Lakshmi was being taken advantage of and she never stood up for herself like she should have.Many people would tell her things to confuse her,all she wanted to do was help out her family so she did but it was in an inappropriate manner this made me fill so sorry for her.Although there were things that I've disliked about the book, I liked reading it.It was quite interesting.Once I started reading the book I didn't want to stop,it really caught my attention and made me feel for the character.
I don't think it is possible to find a book interesting without enjoying it.To me it have some similarities although it have different meanings and some may think it don't go together.If I would have read it when I was younger maybe even older I would've enjoyed the as I did now.If I had to reduce the size of my book collection I would definitely keep this book because it is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Mr. Malley said...

Brittany, multiple exclamation points are a sure sign of a diseased mind. Now go and sell some movie tickets.

While I like some of this response, it seems like you are going off in six different directions, and not developing any of those directions. Elaborate.

Britt M said...

The reason why I was going into different directions was because the response question sheet was asking more than one question and I wanted to cover ever question that was being asked.