Saturday, January 26, 2008

My first Response To My Genre Story......

The book that I am reading is a book called The Third Eye by Lois Duncan. The genre of my book is horror. So far I've read up to the sixth chapter and a total of 48 pages. My first impression of The Third Eye is interesting, this book go into good detail explaining everything that happen to the point where you can actually visualize the setting and what's taking place.In the story the main character is really getting a vibe about certain things that she really shouldn't be getting.
So far I've noticed many strange things that's been taking place,and to be honest I find quite interesting to a certain extent.But at the same time it's weird for example, people are disappearing quite often and the main character is the only person so far that can sense where their at.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Sounds intriguing Brittany.