Monday, January 7, 2008

Independent Reading Project Blog Assessment

Shakira - 5/5 

Shakira, I really like that last response.  Great investigation of those two characters.  I'm glad the book became more interesting.

Tyshaunna - 5/5 Responses
You'd like to give Ursula a makeover...like on "What Not to Wear"?  Interesting response and good insight into character.  I also love the exploration of Ursula's evolution.  Nice job.

Reniya - 5/5 Responses
Nice work this quarter.  Try to elaborate a bit on your posts, but they begin to show good insight.  

Brittany - 5/5 Responses
Sold sounds like a great book.  Can't wait to read it.  I may have to move it up in my queue.  Regarding that last response, and our comments, I see your point.  I'm going to separate that question into multiple questions.  Those questions were designed so that you could take one part and run with it.  




No comments: