Monday, January 28, 2008

1st genre post

1st genre post
I am reading a book called The Third Eye written by Lois Duncan which is Horror book.I read four chapters and I'm on page forty.So far I like the book it didn't get scary but it is mysterious.The main character Karen a babysitter that could see where kidnapped kids are.For example Karen was babysitting a young boy named Bobby and he disappeared.She saw were he was.Bobby was locked in a truck.I think when I get further in the book it will get more interesting.The book isn't exciting me to much, thats why I think I didnt read any further.I think Karen has a strong personality and she will sooner or later make the story exciting.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Sounds alright Ty'Shaunna...maybe you and Brittany can discuss your differing opinions on the book's interest level.