Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Does my book seem similar to a movie

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by. Louis Stevenson
Chapter 9 of 10

From the look of this book I feel that I have not read anything as similar or just alike from what I have read so far. Basically at this point of the story a lot of secrets are being brought out and leaked into the minds of people who are trying to find out about a couple of murders that went on earlier in the story. If you were curious about something, wouldn't you look into it?
So far from reading the book I witnessed that it reminds me of a certain movie that i have seen in the past but is not pretty similar. It basically has sort of similar settings but not just alike. one part of the story shows that certain people are trying to figure out who may be the serial killer of murders of people that they were close to. This is the reason why this particular book is a reminder of this movie and also seems alike. The way the story and the movie are different are that they are taken in different parts of the world. Considering to the book it seems that there are a lot more details into what is going on and in the movie it just seems that it just get straight to the point.

As a caring and nice person that I am, I would try my hardest to find and catch the person that has done something to someone I know, would you do the same?






1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Reniya, I didn't get the assessment or response rubric, so this is your graded response. Good connection between the two books, but I'd like to hear some more specific information about the book/movie.

88