Friday, February 8, 2008

2nd blog dr.jekyll and mr.hyde ps. 38-50

One of Dr. Jekyll's butlers seems to find out what is going on with him inside of his laboratory that make him find out that Dr. Jekyll is the evil Mr. Hyde with the very distinctive voice of a killer. In my opinion if i were to find out that my master was the killer of many different people i would call the police in a hurry. Even though there is a lawyer by my side my advice is to call the police as soon as possible. During this time Dr. Jekyll orders the butler and the lawyer Mr. Utterson to leave him alone and close the door shut. Those will be the exact directions i would take just to keep myself safe if I know that person is physically changing and deforming right before my eyes.

2 comments:

Elyse2008 said...

I like how you can fit so much info in a small/perfect sized pargraph.
My posts seem to be long, but still are missing info.

Mr. Malley said...

Reniya, remember, your job isn't to retell the story. Use a response question. You need a title and a question to end with. Also, separate your vital info from your title.